Saturday, July 17, 2010

Trip Over East

After only a few days at home, we ventured to the eastern part of the state. Bria had a doctors appointment on Thursday to check the progress of the scar from the bump we had removed on her face. After her appointment, we left D with our friend to do some landscaping projects for a couple of days, and Bria and I headed to D's parents where we had left Bentley.

While D was helping our friend with their project, the girls and I hung out at grandpa and grandma's and also took a short trip to Wtown to see our friends. It was nice to be able to let the girls run around in a house that wasn't under construction.

Bria playing with a portion of the Thomas the Train set.

Bria and Bentley swinging in the hammock.

Bria, Bentley, and Grandma making the train go back and forth between them.

The pheasant in my grill that I hit on my way to Wtown. It was still alive. It survived the whole day until we got back to D's parents, where D's dad took it out, and it flew off. I did know it was in there, and that it was alive, but there wasn't any one of our friends available to help me remove it. The pheasant went in a different way than it could come out, but he kept sticking his head through the hole in the grill that we had from a previous incident. It was quite funny, but I felt bad for the little guy.

Saturday night, D came back to his parents. After church on Sunday we headed back home.

No comments: