Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nothing Much

There isn't a whole lot going on these days. School starts here tomorrow, but we don't have any kids in school yet. The club that I am in charge of had our monthly activity at the swimming pool this afternoon. It was an extremely warm and windy day, so it worked out well. I wish I had pictures of the girls in the pool, but I didn't plan well enough to bring the camera.

Also, as of today I will also be helping out with our church's monthly after school program. Bria is very excited about that because even though she isn't old enough to go, she was told that she could attend. Our church teaches about Christ and the Bible to kids who may not hear about it anywhere else.

Bria is really the only one who has had excitement these past couple of weeks. Last weekend grandpa and grandma came and got her. She spent the weekend plus a few days with them. They had fun camping a couple of the nights she was there. It also allowed D and I to take a quick trip to RC for one of his work meetings and some errands. We were also able to meet some friends for supper.

Other than that, life has been a bit more relaxed, and we are enjoying it.

No comments: