Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Girls

Here are pictures of the girls that are more recent.

Bentley loves to pretend to talk on the phone. Here she has two toy cell phones that she is using at the same time. She likes to hold the phone up to her ear (more like neck and shoulder) and say "hi".

Coming to get the camera after I took a couple of pictures.

Bentley has really become quite the Mommy's girl. If I am visible or she knows I am in another room, she only wants me. She does just fine with other people if I am not available.


We have to snap a couple of quick pictures of Bria before church. She lets us pick the clothes and she hasn't had enough time to play to make her hair a mess. As a four year old she wants to pick out her own clothes every day; she ends up with some very interesting outfits.
This outfit is from her birthday. She also loves her cowboy boots.

No comments: