Saturday, April 2, 2011

Slow, Slow, Slow…

We haven’t done too much out of the ordinary the last three weeks, and I haven’t had the motivation to update the blog.  We have spent some time with both the grandparents, but there aren’t many pictures to show for it.  Because it has been such a long time since I updated the blog I thought I would at least put up some more recent pictures.

SAM_1750

Both girls helping grandma wash dishes.  Really just making a bigger mess for her to clean up.

SAM_1761

Bria using a bulletin from church to type on the computer.  What a professional.

SAM_1774

Bentley learning to take her own pants off and put them back on.

SAM_1765

Tattoos that the girls found.  Once I put one on Bria, Bentley insisted on having one too.

There have been plenty of memorable moments in the last month, but they are not all on camera or they are something that only parents find interesting.

No comments: