Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

It is wonderful how holidays still bring families together despite the miles and the schedules.  I am grateful that we still make the time for each other.  Over the years I’ve found that we laugh the most with our families, and that is something to look forward to every year.

This Thanksgiving was relatively laid back.  We spent our time at my parents’ house, and had 70+ degree weather on Thanksgiving day allowing us to get outside and have some fun.

SAM_2513

Bria helping rake the last of the fall leaves.

SAM_2515

Bentley sitting in the huge pile that was made.

SAM_2522

Both girls in the pile.

SAM_2528

Grandpa blowing the leaves off Bentley while she was swinging with Uncle C.

SAM_2503

Aunt T trying to stay clean.  Uncle C made sure she had a few leaves on her later.

SAM_2496

Bria cuddling with Uncle N, during the parade I think.

SAM_2500

Bentley helping me with something in the kitchen, while Grandma and Aunt D did the real work.

All the leaf dust made Bentley quite congested.  Now that we are home she has so nicely shared it with me, but she seems to be doing a lot better.

No comments: