Sunday, May 16, 2010

Two Different Babies

We have pictures of both girls with their Daddy in the same PJ's in the same place in D's parents house when they were pretty much the same age. Sometimes it is fun to see how different or similar the girls are. Even though some of their looks resemble each other, their personalities are completely the opposite.

Bria with Daddy.

Bentley with Daddy. Bentley's hair is much longer than Bria's was at this age so I was able to put her hair in pigtails for the first time. I think they are adorable.

Can you tell which one is the good eater?

I think that Bentley is starting to get her first teeth. She wasn't her normal self and from what I could see her gums looked whiter than normal on the bottom. She isn't the best at letting me look or feel in her mouth (again, the opposite of Bria).

No comments: