Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Special Visit

This last Saturday my parents made a quick trip up to see us.  The girls love it when any of the grandparents, aunts/uncles, or cousins come.  It was especially nice to have them come up this time because I was really sick.  No matter what is going on, the girls, think that they need my attention rather than Daddy’s.  When the grandparents are here, however, they don’t need either of our attention.  While everyone else was playing I was able to rest. 

SAM_1656

A game of “Duck, Duck, Goose”.  We didn’t get very many pictures since I couldn’t really move off of the couch.  I don’t even know what all they played while they were here.  Bria says that they colored, drew pictures, played in the cardboard playhouse, played hide-n-seek, and cooked in the play kitchen.

Bria, of course, is looking forward to the next time we can see any of the grandparents.  Fortunately for her, that will be very soon.

As far as my round of illness: I am doing better now, but still get a funny feeling in my stomach every once in a while.

No comments: