Monday, February 7, 2011

Too Much or Too Little?

It seems that either we have so much going on that I don’t have time to update the blog, or we have so little going on that everything I would write would be a bore.  We seem to keep busy enough, but not with anything exciting or out of the ordinary.  After a couple of busy months we are actually very glad to have things back to normal. 

We have had a few small thing activities or changes, so I will just give a brief update.  A week ago (or maybe two—I’ve already forgotten) we rearranged the furniture in our bedroom.  The new arrangement is a much better use of the space and doesn’t make us want to remodel some of the features that we previously wanted to remodel.  The girls love it too because it makes it easy to crawl onto the bed (which is now the greatest place to play).  Bentley is definitely down to just one nap a day, and only takes two naps if she has had a few late nights in a week.  Last night we had a Superbowl party at our house.  Out of all or friends, church family, and bible study family, we are one of just a few families who have cable.  Most of the people we know find other ways to fill their time or just use the internet to watch the programs they like.  We also have the largest TV of any of our friends.  Our house, therefore, is the natural choice for having a Superbowl party.  Football is not big deal to people here either, so the party was just a small group. 

Even though we were able to put the girls down to bed at about the same time as usual last night, they still were extra crabby this morning when they woke up.  Bentley is currently sitting on my lap, making it very difficult for me to type.  I guess that means I need to be done for now.  Hopefully, I will be able to post some pictures soon (if I even have any new ones).

No comments: