Monday, May 9, 2011

Storm Chasers

Do any of you watch the show Storm Chasers?  Last night there was some severe weather in our area, including at least one tornado.  This morning when I looked out the window there was one of the crews from Storm Chasers parked at the hotel across the street.  I could see the camera crew taking video and several of the people from the show.  It looks as if they are still hanging around waiting for the next severe weather to strike, which is in the forecast again today.  In our little town this creates a bit of excitement (at least for me). 

SAM_1848

This is the main vehicle.  There are also several other SUV’s that travel with them parked over there.

I have heard that various celebrities, athletes and other stars stop by our little town, but I have never actually seen any of them.

No comments: