Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Small Projects

At the beginning of last week the girls went down to grandpa and grandma’s for a few days so David and I worked on some small projects.  One of the projects was painting the bedroom doors in the basement.  We painted the whole basement last fall, but the we wanted to the doors and different color and paint them in the shop.  David painted the doors, now they look 100% better.  My project was to get Bentley’s name up in their room.  We had vinyl letters in her room in the last house, but they didn’t stick to the walls so I had to do something different.  For a whole year I have wanted to do this.  I finally had all the materials and the time to get it done.

SAM_2068

Bentley knows those are the letters to her name.  She points to herself and says “Bentey’s etters” (that’s as close of a spelling as I can come to her pronunciation).

No comments: