Saturday, August 8, 2009

B's Stay at G & G's

B spent the last couple of days at J's parents, and she had a great time. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures from my mom to post yet. Some of their activities included camping at the river, boating, fishing, swimming, camp fires, roasting marshmallows, swinging, playing with grandpa's and grandma's toys, helping snap green beans, and so much more. I didn't pack a long sleeve shirt for her because the forecast was warm, humid, and no rain. The weatherman was completely wrong. B ended up wearing a sweatshirt of aunt D's, which hung down to her ankles. The pictures were very cute, and I will post some when I get them. Grandma said that B really enjoyed the camping and cooperated very well while they were there. When they went back home on Friday, B wasn't as cooperative, and was definitely ready to come home today. Having a couple of days to get things done without an almost 3 year old needing attention was very helpful. We are glad to have B home for a day before she and I head to D's parents for a week.

No comments: