Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Update

I wish there was actually something to update. Tomorrow is her due date, and here we sit...waiting, rather impatiently at this point. B was two days late, so I shouldn't be surprised that this one hasn't made her appearance yet. I have been having contractions and false labor for the last two weeks, and worry that I will ignore the contractions when it is real labor. We really hope we can make it the two hours to the hospital before it's too late. I have the next doctor's appointment scheduled and we will schedule a time to be induced if she hasn't been born by that point. We are excited to meet our little one and hope that everyday is the day she will make her appearance. I guess we will just have to wait for her and God's timing. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later, but there isn't much we can do (believe me we have tried a lot of things).

No comments: